How to add a class to the parent HTML container of ClassyPress.
By using the Classy Parent class feature we can:
- design each campaign element with a different look on the same page
- update the plugin and maintain your customized styles per-campaign
How it works:
When logged into your ClassyPress dashboard, you’ll see a new “Campaign Parent Class” option. In this field, you can enter an alpha-numeric custom CSS class. This class must:
- Start with a letter
- No special characters (only include letters, numbers, underscores & hyphens)
- No spaces (underscores “_” and hyphens “-” only)
- Something like: mynewcampaign or classypress-custom-container-for-2017-campaign
Once you put the class name in the text field and select ‘update’ or ‘publish’, the class will be assigned with the campaign. For example, I have added a new class called “mynewcampaign” and you can see how this class is added in the campaign’s HTML.
Still need help? Contact Us
Last updated on May 15, 2017